Monday, February 9, 2009

Well, not so good. But ...

Ended up 487th and 128th in the Daily Double. Cashed in the second one and almost broke even. Oh, well. The big thing about the Daily Double is if you can break even for a while, sooner or later a big score will come that could make a major difference in the bankroll.

Played an $11, 45-player SNG and a $22, 18-player SNG simultaneously to try to bounce back. Finished ninth in the 18-player after someone sucked out on me, but managed to come back from a short, short stack to win the 18-player, my first cash in a tournament above $11.

This is why a good bankroll is important. Before that cash, I was down almost $70 for the weekend. But since I'm playing within my bankroll, it didn't faze me. And the 18-player SNG paid $144 for first, so now I'm back at an all-time high.

Current bankroll: $1,182.

OPR ranking: No sense in checking until tomorrow after all those games tonight.

No comments: