Friday, May 1, 2009

Feedback is nice

Wow. "From 50 bucks to 50K" is now the most popular blog at this Web address. Sweet.

A couple people are actually posting comments, which is really cool. I'll do my best to respond to some of them soon. Some back-and-forth would certainly make this more interesting.

While we're here, my past week or so summarized:

Lost $90 in a rare live cash game, then won $116 in the same game seven days later.

Had my first cash in a $26 SNG, which also is my biggest cash online by a dollar or so. Third place brought in $172.80, if I remember right. Actually had a monster stack four-handed before my trip sevens ran into a straight for about two-thirds of my stack.

Still struggled online. Can't seem to get on a roll at all.

Current bankroll: $1,348

OPR ranking: 97.76

No comments: